How much are datnoids worth?

nicksteele7

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2017
I’ve heard that indo datnoid numbers in the wild are rapidly declining causing the value of high quality specimens to increase. How much are high quality 3 bars and ST worth now in the US? Thanks - Nick

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Three bar indo prices are all over the place and STs are up around five grand now.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
People with dats should really be breeding them,or trying to.
Other wise it's like a gold factory you don't use.

nicksteele7

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2017
Why are they all over the place? Is it the quality of the fish is different? What's their range on the west coast?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Why are they all over the place? Is it the quality of the fish is different? What's their range on the west coast?
What I meant by "all over the place" is that their prices pretty much depend on the seller.The more informed sellers and shops will try to sell the three bar indos for as much as they can get for them....a couple hundred dollars for a three or four incher for example while other shops may not yet be aware of the desirability of the different stripe patterns and continue to price them relatively cheap.....and Viper,people have been trying.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
What I meant by "all over the place" is that their prices pretty much depend on the seller.The more informed sellers and shops will try to sell the three bar indos for as much as they can get for them....a couple hundred dollars for a three or four incher for example while other shops may not yet be aware of the desirability of the different stripe patterns and continue to price them relatively cheap.....and Viper,people have been trying.
As long as their trying, how r yours doing?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store