How to feed newly bought Peacock Bass

Deshan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hello guy, I just bought these kelberi bass babies. They are just 3 inches long. But i have no idea about how to feed them. After 1 day i fed them frozen bloodworms. But they all rejected. Then i fed them some little guppies and ate fine. But im planing to feed them fresh shrimps (not live), because its easy to get shrimps from market and its cost effective and i think it's healthy. Is it okay to feed them with fresh shrimps (not live) ?20180220_22084d7.jpg

Ozip

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hello guy, I just bought these kelberi bass babies. They are just 3 inches long. But i have no idea about how to feed them. After 1 day i fed them frozen bloodworms. But they all rejected. Then i fed them some little guppies and ate fine. But im planing to feed them fresh shrimps (not live), because its easy to get shrimps from market and its cost effective and i think it's healthy. Is it okay to feed them with fresh shrimps (not live) ?View attachment 1300593
Should be fine bass will pretty much take anything and everything usually.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Fresh shrimps and tilapia is what they like. Bulk them up and get them off live. Life is much easier with feeding them non live.

Reactions: cigars
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store