Status
Not open for further replies.

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Thank you for your opinion, though don't see the entire need of replying back about the situation.. it is kind of a moot point.. I start selling them at a price according to size and as they grow bigger we mark them up. I have yet to stumble across any for cheaper in comparison to size from a retailer but if there are some out there that's fine. When we get our next shipment of them in they'll be smaller and cheaper. you are more than happy to buy them then if you'd like. But as for our prices I don't think they are that bad at all. I've sold out of armatus and have sold well over what I planned on selling in the time Ive had them

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Thank you for your opinion, though I don't see the entire need of replying back about the situation.. it is kind of a moot point.. I start selling them at a price according to size and as they grow bigger we mark them up. I have yet to stumble across any for cheaper in comparison to size from a retailer but if there are some out there that's fine. When we get our next shipment of them in they'll be smaller and cheaper. you are more than happy to buy them then if you'd like. But as for our prices I don't think they are that bad at all. I've sold out of armatus and have sold well over what I planned on selling in the time Ive had them

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store