I am getting a giant Flemish.. any one else have one.. offer some tips.......

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
just ordered the little house for the big bunny.. and next week we will get a youngster.. anyone else own a giant flemish..?

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
what, pray, is a Ginat Flemish, Lizzy...

Please tell me it is an unknown dog breed:?

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I've heard of them but can't say I've ever actually seen one.

jhc7685

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2013
SoCal
My tenant have one that is kept in an outdoor cage. He just take care of it like any other rabbit except it need more space.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
My favorite bunny. I have heard that they get along great with dogs and cats. Tend to be really laid back. Watch for chewing on things as a youngster and be prepared for a whole lot of food. They eat non stop.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
I know German giants.. They are best kept with access to both indoor and outdoor areas.

Skittle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2012
PA
That fish place here in pa used to have one, i think it was about 13 lbs, but i dont know what happened to princess alice. Her cage i thought was a little small for her, but she also almost never moved

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
Om the farm I work on the woman has this huge giant flemish. Its also like 20 years old. She told me she met a woman at a rabbit show with a 28 year old giant flemish. I find that to be insane. They are definetly monster rabbits. Ive seen some huge ones at fairs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Just got his/her house ready ... now still looking for a breeder... i also put an order in for one at my local pet store.. they say once in awhile they will be able to make contact and get one.. this way i won't be able to choose a color. but i find it quite difficult to find them so i would be happy with any sex or color.. there is a breeder about 3 hours from us.. so at last resort we will make the trip.. so far i found out they cannot take heat very well but are okay with winter temps.. so we will also build something indoors in the basement for those hot hot days like today.. .. and thanks for all your info

tumblr_ma726oEMF41rycuzvo1_500.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store