I can't identify my arowana, please help me.

AquaDERP

Exodon
MFK Member
May 20, 2019
Ive had my jardini with sds sevrum and stingray no problems yet except the sds nipped his tail fin a little.
Every FCKIN Cichlid is more devastating than a full grown arowana.

I give my J.D. some live bait Tilapia once (6 of half inch Tilapia) he ate them too slow, the Cichlid started nipped scale of my goldfish(J.D. mate since 2 inches) and now the goldfish will hide behind the Jardini to avoid FCKIN Cichlid.

Rishab N

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2019
Tank looks pretty small. Might want to consider upgrading to at least a 180 is you want to keep it long term.
I know.. its been a month now and he's growing so fast..
I am planning to buy a 150 gallon tank, I can't buy more than that because I already have a 70 gallon tank and another 20 gallon.
Thank you for letting me know
It's been 1 year since I had them.. they were very small before..

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I know.. its been a month now and he's growing so fast..
I am planning to buy a 150 gallon tank, I can't buy more than that because I already have a 70 gallon tank and another 20 gallon.
Thank you for letting me know
It's been 1 year since I had them.. they were very small before..
A year and not bigger then that? Ive seen pacus grow that large in some months.

Rishab N

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2019
Don't trust the old beliefs of Jardini aggressiveness.

*EVERY SINGLE FISH NEEDS TANKMATE*

Sorry about the gender, even 20 years expert can't 100% AGI especially under 10 inches.
he's been very gentle till now.. I'll definitely try to keep him with some good tank mates :)

Reactions: AquaDERP

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
he's been very gentle till now.. I'll definitely try to keep him with some good tank mates :)
Jardiniis are full blown psychopaths. They do well with most fish but suddenly snaps and goes postal with full force. Not when smaller but when they get some size they are as trustworthy as an crackaddict or a meth head.

Rishab N

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2019
Every FCKIN Cichlid is more devastating than a full grown arowana.

I give my J.D. some live bait Tilapia once (6 of half inch Tilapia) he ate them too slow, the Cichlid started nipped scale of my goldfish(J.D. mate since 2 inches) and now the goldfish will hide behind the Jardini to avoid FCKIN Cichlid.
are you feeding goldfish to the arowana?? I've never fed live fish to my arowana.. I feel bad for feeding fishes.. lol I'm weird

Rishab N

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2019
Jardiniis are full blown psychopaths. They do well with most fish but suddenly snaps and goes postal with full force. Not when smaller but when they get some size they are as trustworthy as an crackaddict or a meth head.
Omg.. What if I put bigger tank mates?? Like Alligator gar
it's kinda sad to see them all alone in a tank

Reactions: AquaDERP
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store