I got accepted to high school!!!!!

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
My wife's nephew, technically mine too lol, goes to "Aviation Highschool". I would guess Veterinarian Highschool is on the same lines.

Highschool can be a learning and enjoyable time. It can be a crappy time depending on each person and what you make of it.

With a few exceptions, that applies to any highschool.

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
So I got accepted to one of the best veterinary highschools near me that I know of so I have a major question how is high school like?!?!
well,

friends are good...not important really though... drugs are bad... don’t drink and drive...have a little fun... get a useful degree...
money is important but not the most important... ladies considered Promiscuous.... not really the case... its HS... be your own person... stay off snapchat... try a sport...

ask your parents...

GL!

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
well,

friends are good...not important really though... drugs are bad... don’t drink and drive...have a little fun... get a useful degree...
money is important but not the most important... ladies considered Promiscuous.... not really the case... its HS... be your own person... stay off snapchat... try a sport...

ask your parents...

GL!
Question why stay off snapchat??? Also most probably I’m going some football as a sport.

Reactions: dr exum

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
I never went to public school but form the sports at public middle school that my parents forced me to be in I will tell you that it's worse than you nightmares. Well maybe not that bad. Just don't go inn expecting much.
I was only in a normal high school for a month before I got out but as far as I found out it’s boring, lots of work, studying, and dealing with morons that you are forced to call your peers.
Very good. And very accurate!

I was homeschoolde my whole life and loved it!
Question why stay off snapchat??? Also most probably I’m going some football as a sport.
Ticktok is way worse but I agree to try to stay off social media in general.
Most teens want to try football. Why is that?

Cheers

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
In my opinion and experience it was as I have little to no tolerance for the bs that my peers would do.

Trust me, on every app that teens have access to they’re going to ****, you can’t stop stupid horny teens from doing what they will do. I say don’t use social media in general, I do great without it.
I totally agree.

should we really be talking about his on here? I think not.
I do agree with the last part.

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
I never went to public school but form the sports at public middle school that my parents forced me to be in I will tell you that it's worse than you nightmares. Well maybe not that bad. Just don't go inn expecting much.

Very good. And very accurate!

I was homeschoolde my whole life and loved it!

Ticktok is way worse but I agree to try to stay off social media in general.
Most teens want to try football. Why is that?

Cheers
Foot ball is easy last Year in 7th grade i was the one that made my team win most of the games

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Foot ball is easy last Year in 7th grade i was the one that made my team win most of the games
Ok. Just was never my sport. But middle school sports are MUCH different then highschool sports.
Be warned.

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
Ok. Just was never my sport. But middle school sports are MUCH different then highschool sports.
Be warned.
No yeah that is a fact i know but the thing is i dont knocked down easily so i think i would be fine lol also you actually like homeschool I did it this year and I hate it well thats my opinion

• Wow
Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store