I need help!!!

Sam.c999

Feeder Fish
Apr 8, 2018
Hello anyone reading this. I have a 38 gallon fish tank. I have an Electric Blue Acara, vesentrus Cichlid, Peacock Cichlid, and a bristlenose pleco and they're all peaceful. However I'm looking for more of a predator fish, or even a catfish. However I've been researching for the past week and I just can't find any. Please help!
Thanks.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello anyone reading this. I have a 38 gallon fish tank. I have an Electric Blue Acara, vesentrus Cichlid, Peacock Cichlid, and a bristlenose pleco and they're all peaceful. However I'm looking for more of a predator fish, or even a catfish. However I've been researching for the past week and I just can't find any. Please help!
Thanks.

Welcome:)

Tbh
unfortunately your aquarium is over stocked when what you have already mature's I suggest not adding anything especially a predator specie.

Reactions: Nate77 and Sam.c999

Sam.c999

Feeder Fish
Apr 8, 2018
Welcome:)

Tbh
unfortunately your aquarium is over stocked when what you have already mature's I suggest not adding anything especially a predator specie.
Thank you. However I plan to get rid of the vesetrus cichlid and the acara and peacock are projected to be 5 inches max. Do you still think its overstocked?

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Thank you. However I plan to get rid of the vesetrus cichlid and the acara and peacock are projected to be 5 inches max. Do you still think its overstocked?

I have Male Peacock Cichlids and from my experience they can be like Jeckell and Hide wait until you upgrade so you will have more space. Cichlids are territorial and require adequate space.

Reactions: Sam.c999

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
venustus is a predator in its own right.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store