I stole it and I'm not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Dloks I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt especially those who have suffered at the wrong end of the genetics lottery. If you truly believe what she has done is wrong then god bless you it really isn’t your fault you drew the short stick.
She’s no different than those ****ing idiots that stole the monkey on K krichardson thread the only differences she’s dumb enough to post it publicly I bet their excuse is to save the monkey too. And please stop condoning this bs just because you got some loser crush on her

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dloks I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt especially those who have suffered at the wrong end of the genetics lottery. If you truly believe what she has done is wrong then god bless you it really isn’t your fault you drew the short stick.
He can feel its wrong if he wants to. I honestly dont care and its perfectly fine for him to express that. Stealing IS wrong. But as I've said, I'm not sorry for this. If it were an object then no way would I take it. But its not an object. If my neighbor starves his dog, the city is going to take it from him. A fish isn't different to me.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

The Morning

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dloks you and a friend are walking down the street. You see a dog in the backyard chained to a tree. It is 20 degrees out and the dog is clearly emaciated. Your friend jumps the fence to care for, release and feed the dog while you admonish him for trespassing and stealing someone’s property.
You are the problem not your friend. Crawl back under your rock. You are embarrassing yourself and quiet honestly the human race.

And you are entitled to your own opinion no matter how ethically wrong it is.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
And please I know your tough behind that screen in your moms basement i would love for you to say that to my face in person

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Dloks you and a friend are walking down the street. You see a dog in the backyard chained to a tree. It is 20 degrees out and the dog is clearly emaciated. Your friend jumps the fence to care for, release and feed the dog while you admonish him for trespassing and stealing someone’s property.
You are the problem not your friend. Crawl back under your rock. You are embarrassing yourself and quiet honestly the human race.

And you are entitled to your own opinion no matter how ethically wrong it is.
See I’m not the idiot that would walk down the street during 20 degrees nor would my friend I’m sure he doesn’t walk around with dog food either

The Morning

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2018
really? The overused mom’s basement defense? Think you pretty much proved my point. Thanks for making this one easy.

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
Sigh... what has this site turned into... we’re promoting criminals.... if you came to my personal space and stole my pet.... dude I’d fight you. You have no freaken right stealing someone’s pet let alone going banging your drums promoting that you committed a very serious crime. I can’t believe so many people condone this type of actions and even telling her what she did was right. Seriously disappointed in you guys
You're missing one big point. One is not a pet owner, but a pet caretaker. Fish, like other animals have the right to be given the best life possible. Where I live, the law says it is a criminal offence to neglect the needs of your pet, including fish. So who's the criminal do you think?

If you've got no such laws to protect fish welfare where you come from, then this case is nothing more than eating someone else's dinner uninvited...

Go_redfish

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2018
You're missing one big point. One is not a pet owner, but a pet caretaker. Fish, like other animals have the right to be given the best life possible. Where I live, the law says it is a criminal offence to neglect the needs of your pet, including fish. So who's the criminal do you think?

If you've got no such laws to protect fish welfare where you come from, then this case is nothing more than eating someone else's dinner uninvited...
He's just trollin' let him troll his heart out. Its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store