IN SEARCH OF: 800gal+ aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katey Mermaid

Feeder Fish
Feb 24, 2016
Ohio
www.KateyMermaid.weebly.com
I am located in Central Ohio and looking for a 800gal (or larger) aquarium. I would prefer for it to be acrylic.
I do not need the filtration or treatment setup. The tank will be used for mermaid shows at festivals and events around the state. please contact me with any leads or other suggestions on where I should look. Thank you!

(this site was recommended when I asked around on where to find large secondhand tanks)

OhioMermaids@gmail.com
MermaidKatey@hotmail.com

Reactions: ChrisM101

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
For probably cheaper than you can find a used glass or acrylic tank a lot of people on here are getting pentair fiberglass tanks. Biggest size is I believe 700 gallons or so and the other issue is they only have a front viewing panel. Not sure if that's a deal killer or not but worth looking at.

Ocean Railroader

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Richmond VA
Today I saw the factory where the Pentar tanks come from and they have some tanks that are over 1700 gallons. and at least five feet deep and ten feet long and six feet wide.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
I am located in Central Ohio and looking for a 800gal (or larger) aquarium. I would prefer for it to be acrylic.
I do not need the filtration or treatment setup. The tank will be used for mermaid shows at festivals and events around the state. please contact me with any leads or other suggestions on where I should look. Thank you!

(this site was recommended when I asked around on where to find large secondhand tanks)

OhioMermaids@gmail.com
MermaidKatey@hotmail.com
T TNT has a 2,000 gallon up for sale.

Ocean Railroader

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2010
Richmond VA
I found the website that makes the giant fiberglass fish tanks http://www.centuryreligioussupply.c...=message&pf=1&redirect_on_success=&Itemid=801

This is the headwaters of where these tanks are made and built and then shipped out to all the middlemen and then sold to us fish keepers. I'm going to see if they will sell directly to the public.

I'm in the process of contacting them about buying a fish tank or two from them. In that they can also custom make a giant fish tank.

Reactions: Dee eng
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store