Info on Breeding Knife Fish (Clown)

Is it possible to tank breed Clown Knife Fish?

• Total voters

Clown_knife_fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2017
Canada
I've have owned 6 knife fish and always interest me, 3 being clowns and 3 being black ghost. I seen a old debate about breeding knife fish (clown) but was never really answered. That closest answer was breeding them in outdoor ponds. I was wondering if there any new updates or suggest. I also live in Canada which would be hard fro me to keep away from animals and winter.

I have two clowns over a foot in a 65 x 18.5 x 26 (110 gallons). There are also two plecos and two perch. Two filters 75 and 50 on both ends.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I've have owned 6 knife fish and always interest me, 3 being clowns and 3 being black ghost. I seen a old debate about breeding knife fish (clown) but was never really answered. That closest answer was breeding them in outdoor ponds. I was wondering if there any new updates or suggest. I also live in Canada which would be hard fro me to keep away from animals and winter.

I have two clowns over a foot in a 65 x 18.5 x 26 (110 gallons). There are also two plecos and two perch. Two filters 75 and 50 on both ends.

A little info hope this helpshttps://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/breeding-clown-knife-fish.260774/#post-3328198

Reactions: Clown_knife_fish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store