Is Skynet online already?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ok got it. I guess it helps to read the thread sometimes which I didn't bother to do. I just read the thread title and posted

I like ricci but out of all the girls to choose from she wouldn't even be on my top 100 list. so many better ones to choose if I have to replace my wife's body. ricci wouldn't even come to mind

come to think of it, I wouldn't even half ass it. if i'm gonna swap the wife's body, i'd go all the way and swap out completely. I wouldn't even swap her out with someone with similar body type and structure. if not a midget then i'd go the other way and go with like a 7'10 model or something. like this behemoth on the right

Eve-Tall-Model-1.jpg

Eve-Tall-Model-1.jpg

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
ok got it. I guess it helps to read the thread sometimes which I didn't bother to do. I just read the thread title and posted

I like ricci but out of all the girls to choose from she wouldn't even be on my top 100 list. so many better ones to choose if I have to replace my wife's body. ricci wouldn't even come to mind

come to think of it, I wouldn't even half ass it. if i'm gonna swap the wife's body, i'd go all the way and swap out completely. I wouldn't even swap her out with someone with similar body type and structure. if not a midget then i'd go the other way and go with like a 7'10 model or something. like this behemoth on the right

View attachment 989137
Exactly! Why the fudge would anyone swap out christina riccis body? I was gonna let it go though

Ps, your wifes head would look weird on her lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
When I saw your post earlier I was wondering if you had any idea what I was referring to...I was talking about the automated phone calls from sales companies and so forth that I receive throughout the day..They seem to start as soon as I get home.
And yes, i was laughing at this and how it finally made me post

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Oscar Mike

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2010
CA
When I saw your post earlier I was wondering if you had any idea what I was referring to...I was talking about the automated phone calls from sales companies and so forth that I receive throughout the day..They seem to start as soon as I get home.
Register with the national Do Not Call list and your number will be removed from most of those automated services https://www.donotcall.gov/

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

View attachment 989137
Is this real? It looks photoshopped

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Me. What's wrong with that pic? The arms and hand look weirdly proportion. Maybe its my phone.

This thread was badly in need of more eye candy though. Thanks

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
not photoshop. her real name is Erika Ervin aka Amazon Eve. she's actually 6'8 and she is real, I've seen her on tv before. she is the world's tallest model atm I believe

amazon-eve-alias-babezilla-le-dimen.jpg

amazonEve3.jpg

69603105-amazon-eve.jpg

eve----102938.jpg

amazon-eve-alias-babezilla-le-dimen.jpg

amazonEve3.jpg

69603105-amazon-eve.jpg

eve----102938.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store