MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Oh boy. Not a fan of robots, especially like the one on Vice that was literally a dead womens mind put into just a head. It had facial expression and everything, just staahhhpppp

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Oh boy. Not a fan of robots, especially like the one on Vice that was literally a dead womens mind put into just a head. It had facial expression and everything, just staahhhpppp
What worries me is all the combinations: Walking Robots, Robots learning to shoot, Robots knowing how to repair themselves/build another one, Robots having their own private internet. Now all it need is one hacker/virus with the order to Kill....kill...kill...killl!!!!! (sorry I got carried away). Also Japan's human like robots.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Your response to krich's post. I didn't understand it.

He said they call him everyday and you said something about christina ricci's naked body. What am I missing? Because I have no idea what you're talking about
christina ricci's naked body was talked about in an earlier thread(started in a quote(I'm guessing the post was deleted)) but I don't see the connection.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
christina ricci's naked body was talked about in an earlier thread(started in a quote(I'm guessing the post was deleted)) but I don't see the connection.
No, c riccis body is in this thread.

I'm just laughing at krich's stupid post about these smart AI calling his phone

The only connection is that c ricci comment couldn't even get me to post. Go look at leps post above. It mentions someone wanting to swap his wife's body

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
When I saw your post earlier I was wondering if you had any idea what I was referring to...I was talking about the automated phone calls from sales companies and so forth that I receive throughout the day..They seem to start as soon as I get home.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store