ISO South American Stocking Help

bkfamus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
nice setup are you new to fish keeping?
i really want some piranhas
I've been in the hobby for the last 6, 7 years.. But I am new to bigger Cichlids. I have 12 tanks split between 20 Longs and 40 Breeders that I've kept SA Blackwater stock (mainly apistos, rams, dicrossus, tetras and some smaller plecos).. So this will be my first foray into monster (by my standards) fish...

bkfamus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
Appreciate the tag I personally would exclude the Sveni also but since your definitely doing the Rotkeils ryansmith83 ryansmith83 is very experienced with them. I do like the rest of the stocklist.
I'm a newb here so I'm not sure on the tag protocols.. Just figured I'd tag a few of the more experienced members for advice.. And I'm open to opinions from anyone not just the tagged members

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I'm a newb here so I'm not sure on the tag protocols.. Just figured I'd tag a few of the more experienced members for advice..
You can tag or pm whoever you like. You tagged some very experienced members I've personally learned what I know from a few of them lol.

Reactions: bkfamus

bkfamus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
The 240 g allon would be good for the Brasiliensis imo because some get quite large.
Yeah, I'm reserving my 240 for a Green Terror colony.. I love them both, as well as the CA Vieja Breidohri Presa la Angostura.. But don't have room or $$ for 3 240's.. :) yet... :cool:

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Yeah, I'm reserving my 240 for a Green Terror colony.. I love them both, but as well as the CA Vieja Breidohri Presa la Angostura.. But don't have room or $$ for 3 240's.. :) yet... :cool:
Your fishroom is going to be quite impressive. I like how you are doing the needed research prior.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store