Jack Dempsey Breeding

JackDempseyLove

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2011
Kansas
Update: Still nothing:( I put a dither fish in there and they fought him off to almost death until I was forced to remove him (Who is healing at the moment) but after that they went back to normal doing nothing. The tank is covered up but I keep forgetting to turn the light off at night so I will begin that today hopefully that will help them.

JackDempseyLove

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2011
Kansas
This will be my last and final update for a long while as nothing is happening and have to find a search for a new male or female I guess. I am just making this post to once again thank all of those who helped me. The tank is 86*, 10% water change every other day, turning the light off at night, worms in the morning, and in a low traffic area. Something was a bit off this morning though when I was feeding the two the male like attacked the female pushing her away to the cave. Well that is my last update

Eric Beckman

Feeder Fish
Nov 27, 2018
I just put an electric blue male jd with a female standard stock JD. They were dark for two weeks, hanging in a pirates ship. Woke up to fry Monday. Today, they are cute little dempsey tadpoles. Looked like 200 yesterday, 75 today? Hope they get down to 30 ish.
The male is amazing with the babies. He is hitting on the momma, trying to
Lip-lock, nibbling her belly and side. I have 5 children. I remember. Lol
Put them in a 29, setting up a 55 today. Our family is growing! My girl friend fell in love with a knife fish. He’s in another 29. Not for long.
Not enough posts for pictures and video. All coming.

Reactions: YankeeJack
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store