Jeremy Wade is back!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Tbh so far it sucks. Depressing music and he's being his usual mellow dramatic self.

Zeb Zen zeb !
I do miss Hogan's Monsterfish series.I still have his armatus episode DVR'rd.

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Zeb is decent, I always liked Jeremy a lot better though. The first episode of Mighty Rivers was honestly a pretty big let down. While it was interesting, it just is not what you watch Jeremy Wade for though. If I wanted to watch a documentary on an Eco-system I'd watch PBS. I watch Jeremy Wade to see some great exotic fishing adventure. Catching one fish in the last 30 seconds of the show didn't do anything for me. I think they really are missing the mark of what people tune in for with Jeremy.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Zeb is decent, I always liked Jeremy a lot better though. The first episode of Mighty Rivers was honestly a pretty big let down. While it was interesting, it just is not what you watch Jeremy Wade for though. If I wanted to watch a documentary on an Eco-system I'd watch PBS. I watch Jeremy Wade to see some great exotic fishing adventure. Catching one fish in the last 30 seconds of the show didn't do anything for me. I think they really are missing the mark of what people tune in for with Jeremy.
No kidding, they want fish, cool fish

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
This is why I like zeb better. Most of his show was fish related. I got bored with all the dramatized killer fish stories in monster fish. This new show seems to be even worse except gear towards a conservation view

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I'd like to have a look at that little notebook that Wade pulls out to write things in from time to time.
It's probably full of dirty jokes and funny comments about the locals he's interviewing

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's probably full of dirty jokes and funny comments about the locals he's interviewing
Dirty jokes haha.....speaking of dirty I finally watched the show and was scratching my head at him bathing with that shaman in the river.So,he does some preliminary water tests which reveal that the river is basically a giant terlet swirling with human body wastes and bacteria but he dives in anyhow like it's Club Med lol!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Dirty jokes haha.....speaking of dirty I finally watched the show and was scratching my head at him bathing with that shaman in the river.So,he does some preliminary water tests which reveal that the river is basically a giant terlet swirling with human body wastes and bacteria but he dives in anyhow like it's Club Med lol!
Ahh so the dude was a shame ok and they took the bath in poopy water lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store