Jonah’s Aquarium

KelberiFishLover19

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2018
Has anyone ordered from Jonah’s Aquarium recently? I am looking to get some panfish like bluegill and different types of sunfish but don’t know where to get them. I found this website and looked for recent threads on MFK about this site but can’t find anything recent. Also the way to order fish seems kinda unusual to me and is making me lean towards not ordering from here. Anyone had experience with this website? Also is there anywhere I can get these kind of fish besides my local lake or pond?

Reactions: tcav88 and tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Has anyone ordered from Jonah’s Aquarium recently? I am looking to get some panfish like bluegill and different types of sunfish but don’t know where to get them. I found this website and looked for recent threads on MFK about this site but can’t find anything recent. Also the way to order fish seems kinda unusual to me and is making me lean towards not ordering from here. Anyone had experience with this website? Also is there anywhere I can get these kind of fish besides my local lake or pond?

I personally ordered Rainbow Darters from Jonahsaquarium. The fish arrived well packed and alive. It was a good business experience.

KelberiFishLover19

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2018
I personally ordered Rainbow Darters from Jonahsaquarium. The fish arrived well packed and alive. It was a good business experience.
I had a friend about a month ago order some bowfin from them everything came alive and healthy.
How long did it take for them to email you back and for the package to get to your house? Also where do they ship there fish from do you know?

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store