June 2013 TOTM Winner:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
How are you sure that tank is belonged to him. No offence but how to know whether it's not an image from internet. It would be nice if it's been a video so we can see the tanks lively. And it would be nice if we can see the tanks of other competitors too. And another contest like Pond of the month would be great.
Just suggestions from me, I'm new to these contest threads.
He has a build thread on this tank on this forum - it is def. his tank and not an internet photo. If there is any questions on said photos it is sent to staff for overview for the contest and trust me we look for that kind of stuff, if its questionable it is reviewed. Its a photo contest so no videos - a shot of the tank set up is fine for us for this contest, I don't want to complicate it. As for pond of the month that has been thrown around before and can be looked into again as a contest idea !

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
That tank looks great, good job bro.
Thanks for the love :)

That's one nice tank alright. So nice in fact, my wife loved it when I showed her a pic a while back.
Good job man!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Hahahaha, thats great to hear... and thanks for the compliment :)

He has a build thread on this tank on this forum - it is def. his tank and not an internet photo. If there is any questions on said photos it is sent to staff for overview for the contest and trust me we look for that kind of stuff, if its questionable it is reviewed. Its a photo contest so no videos - a shot of the tank set up is fine for us for this contest, I don't want to complicate it. As for pond of the month that has been thrown around before and can be looked into again as a contest idea !
Thanks Ash for backing up my claim... and thanks for thread :)

Aquaticfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2013
Colorado
Congrats homer! Coming from a planted tank guy myself your tank looks awesome. You well deserve the award.

Rock on buddy!

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Congrats homer! Coming from a planted tank guy myself your tank looks awesome. You well deserve the award.

Rock on buddy!

Thanks for the compliment... really appreciate it coming from a knowledgeable plant pro such as yourself...

Tank looks great homer, congrats on the win

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks appreciate it :)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ Thanks, and i'll be sure to pass on the message to my puffer when i get back to home :)

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Oh beautiful tank there mate..... How did I miss it?!

Congrats buddy... You sure have come a long way... :)

Cheers...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ Thanks bro...

But yeah, i have to admit a lot of it came down to luck... since as you know, there were times where i had my doubts as to whether or not i was going to be able to pull this off or not...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store