keeping rainbow trout in with cichlids

rjmtx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2007
Louisiana
My money says the fish isn't around anymore, so the re-release probably isn't an issue at this point.

SemperFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2007
Hubert, NC
I want to know how it was prepared. I like a nice cashew and garlic breading, fried up with some lemon. mmmmmmmmmm

le patron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
USA
i know that they like colder water and go deeper, thats y i said it would be a difficult task

le patron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
USA
and yeah, i forgot, they dont NEED running water, but they do need highly oxygenated water. i got the two mixed up. having running water oxygenates the tank so its pretty much six and a half dozen
:chillpill:

Rockbass6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Lake Erie
le patron;1726942; said:
and yeah, i forgot, they dont NEED running water, but they do need highly oxygenated water. i got the two mixed up. having running water oxygenates the tank so its pretty much six and a half dozen
:chillpill:
Please don't do it. In the summer around here they go very deep well over 100ft and even in the winter and spring most are still in 50-60 ft of water on the bottom. They are a true coldwater fish. Some of the best public aquariums have very difficult times keeping them and do you even have a clue how big they get???
Stick with your bluegills.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store