Kewpie's Dragon Worm Growth Thread

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
That's what I've said and done for the most part. I'm looking for a retro. I've seen 1 here but they wanted 199 for it that was about 2 years ago. No matter how much I want it I'm not paying that much.
Thats too much for e retro, once in awhile my lfs get them, but that time i was more into LJ, now i regret not getting them, i saw wetspot had them but i guess they sold out too.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
My Polli was also mislabeled as a Palmas from WS. Buttttt I also got a Palmas from them, labeled correctly. LOL You can ask them to send you a photo first. They also get Retros here and there. There was a larger one for a while that was nice but rarely out in the display tank.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
My Polli was also mislabeled as a Palmas from WS. Buttttt I also got a Palmas from them, labeled correctly. LOL You can ask them to send you a photo first. They also get Retros here and there. There was a larger one for a while that was nice but rarely out in the display tank.
I think most of the retros are hiders, im not sure since i never had one but from what ive been reading here most owners that have them said they like to hide. I do want to ask WS for a photo of their palmas before i buy, im really looking for one.

Reactions: magpie

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Polli and Palmas get confused often right? I bought what is supposed to be a Palmas, but honestly I can't tell what it is. I'll have to post a picture when I get home

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store