King of DIY (Joey Mullen) Floods his Fish Room and 2 dead fish.

VIDEO

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23YqwD7PpA&t=31s

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23YqwD7PpA&t=31s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
He got the lights and pumps from eco-tech and he got a bunch of aquariums custom made at a local company and the stands were custom built. AFAIK he doesn't get sponsored fish tho maybe he gets a discount when buying b/c exposure.

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
He got the lights and pumps from eco-tech and he got a bunch of aquariums custom made at a local company and the stands were custom built. AFAIK he doesn't get sponsored fish tho maybe he gets a discount when buying b/c exposure.
aren't the fish costly?

Flowerhorn Gal_AL

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2020
Joey Mullen strikes again, he flooded his fish room and 2 dead fish, and now he's triggered that his viewers/friends keep giving him advice. Why does he have to upload these rants on his Instagram, why can't he just say it in a video and tell his viewers to not give him advice? And I get it, he was in NY when this happened, but he can't complain about getting spammed by his fans. When he has so many followers, if you can't deal with criticism quit youtube and get a real job like everyone else.

View attachment 1322302
Hi. New here, & love all the folks here. Just discovered Mr. Mullen, too. I agree that if you don't like the guy: don't watch him! He made me look at this hobby & love it for what it is: a liberating experience. I'm disabled, so don't tell me to quit watching him & go get a job.
Some people can find fault in anything or anyone. You need to meditate & stop pushing negativity in a time (the whole decade!) that no one wants to hear it!
If you don't like the Fishy heat: get out of the aquarium hobby. Geez Louise! Oh yeah: Nathan the gaping is getting to ya brain man.
PeaceFishLove

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Only reason he's had more aquarium mishaps than anyone's ever heard of is noone hears about anyone else's aquarium mishaps. It's just the fact that he's open about it. If you go to aquarium club meetings or talks there's always tons of stories about people's tank explosions or plumbing issues or mass losses of fish, far more and worse than what Joey's had. My point here being it's not just him, it happens to everyone, so you can't say he's the only one with those problems and therefore the worst with it.

Flowerhorn Gal_AL

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2020
Only reason he's had more aquarium mishaps than anyone's ever heard of is noone hears about anyone else's aquarium mishaps. It's just the fact that he's open about it. If you go to aquarium club meetings or talks there's always tons of stories about people's tank explosions or plumbing issues or mass losses of fish, far more and worse than what Joey's had. My point here being it's not just him, it happens to everyone, so you can't say he's the only one with those problems and therefore the worst with it.
Yeah--if you're not honest, no one knows you ever screw up. I agree wholeheartedly!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store