King of DIY (Joey Mullen) Floods his Fish Room and 2 dead fish.

VIDEO

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23YqwD7PpA&t=31s

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23YqwD7PpA&t=31s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NathanVAPE

Feeder Fish
Apr 24, 2018
Sweden
Joey Mullen strikes again, he flooded his fish room and 2 dead fish, and now he's triggered that his viewers/friends keep giving him advice. Why does he have to upload these rants on his Instagram, why can't he just say it in a video and tell his viewers to not give him advice? And I get it, he was in NY when this happened, but he can't complain about getting spammed by his fans. When he has so many followers, if you can't deal with criticism quit youtube and get a real job like everyone else.

triggered.jpg

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
Hoses burst I've come home to water all over the floor too. Sucks he lost that inscriptus. If you don't like what he posts and says just don't watch it. The rants are for people who are interested in his personal thoughts and it seems there are plenty of people that are.

TheWolfman

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2010
Long island, NY
So your first ever post in the forum is just to troll someone? Joey is a member here. I’m sure I’m not the only one here who appreciates what he has done for the hobby, and how much he has payed foward. I have a question for you, what have you done for the hobby? Stuff happens that we can’t control all the time. That’s part of the game called life, but don’t put someone down because they were upset with people making comments just like the one above.

blackwolf911

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
new york
I'm not sure if it's because this guy owns a ton of fish but he has more fish/tank tragedys then anyone I've ever heard of or know of.. not saying he isn't a smart guy but he sure has some **** luck..

Reactions: J. H.

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
I'm not sure if it's because this guy owns a ton of fish but he has more fish/tank tragedys then anyone I've ever heard of or know of.. not saying he isn't a smart guy but he sure has some **** luck..
Could also be because he builds everything out of buckets and PVC. Literally everything.
Not hating on the guy, I like what he's done. I actually think the PVC builds are real cool. But I can see how DIYing everything might lead to more failures or leaks.

blackwolf911

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
new york
Could also be because he builds everything out of buckets and PVC. Literally everything.
Not hating on the guy, I like what he's done. I actually think the PVC builds are real cool. But I can see how DIYing everything might lead to more failures or leaks.
A little while ago he had a bunch of heaters fail and it killed his Asian arow

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The videos have been deleted.

Cowturtle

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 2, 2016
Cincinnati
The videos have been deleted.
I think it's something with how he linked them. They're still up on his channel.

Also for those that don't know the instagram stories where he posts the rants automatically delete within 24 hours and are meant to be more informal. That's probably the main reason he doesn't say anything in videos. Also I don't even know if I would call them rants they're pretty tame.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store