Kirin X Blood Parrot spawn

BLUECAN

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2009
Canada
A little update .. the father is fading again and has been for a while, so unfortunately not all yellow yet at the moment ... also they are sitting on another brood...but i likely won't raise any of the m...he has thai silk in him for sure his sides belly are white same with some of the babies, babies nothing special right now will wait until they mature. Just to give you guys an idea. Merry Christmas!DEC251.JPGdec252.JPGcec253.JPG

Reactions: JesseDavidson

BLUECAN

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2009
Canada
lol yea hes a freak, i want him to stop fading and go completely yellow . He is really bright with thai silk blotches, two of the babies have thai silk sides , appears to be more than him even so it'll be neat to see. Probably going to let them spawn again and raise them, they raised one for over a week but eventually ate them (and their tank mates at some too) but ill pull them all
on next batch and let them grow out

BLUECAN

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2009
Canada
I raised 5, The one regular body turned out be a really nice Kamfa sold him last week to LFS , one was killed and eaten a couple months ago , Of the remaining 3 I am only keeping one Male (which I have posted) he has yet to fade, (none of them have) but their father was really old when he faded so I am hopeful they will. I am currently pairing him with a female BP , and plan to pair the Father with a Female SYN . The other two remaining babies are decent -- they all look different, but I am only keeping this one and his father from this bloodline , He has nice Wrap fins and nice round body which is what I want, hopefully he is fertile and fades ...time will tell. Sorry for the pics, Im rarely on here any more and they are in a new set up and nervous.

cheers

IMG_1754.PNG

IMG_1755.PNG

IMG_1760.PNG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store