Feb 26, 2020
What light do you have on the 120?

pguertin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2020
Ontario
2 radion xr15s

I custom built the lid cuz I thought it looked better than stock units, but the lights are too low. Coverage isn't great and i get hot spots. Also.. water is super soft, but phosphates are crazy so algea is something I've learned to accept.

Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr

pguertin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2020
Ontario
It's ok. You'll learn soon enough.

OMG!!!!!! THOSE TAKS ARE AMAZING! ARE YOU LIKE A PROFESHIONAL AQUASCAPER OR SOMETHING? Teach me! lol
Excellent job! :clap

These 4 are custom built low tech tanks... intended as grow out tanks for the Krobias. Until then they breed and house other fish ;)

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
These 4 are custom built low tech tanks... intended as grow out tanks for the Krobias. Until then they breed and house other fish ;)
If that's a grow out I'm a potato.

I plan to have my grow outs looking nice but that nice is something else.

Are you in the market for angels, dwarf gouramis (possible hybrids) or possibly corys? I know some Canadians that breed (but haven't for awhile but will soon), are breeding and will be breeding those (in order) If not I totally understand. :)

pguertin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2020
Ontario
If that's a grow out I'm a potato.

I plan to have my grow outs looking nice but that nice is something else.

Are you in the market for angels, dwarf gouramis (possible hybrids) or possibly corys? I know some Canadians that breed (but haven't for awhile but will soon), are breeding and will be breeding those (in order) If not I totally understand. :)

They're in my main living space, so they gotta look good. I've bred angels, corys, apistos (can't stop), rainbows (can't stop), emperor tetras, black tetras, shrimp, and loads of unwanted snails, . No luck with gouramis, placos, cardinals or Krobia. Krobia are the ones I REALLY want to breed but so far unsuccessful. I've only been in this for a year and a half and it's already exploded to 9 tanks. I now understand the disease of addiction... lol

image0 2.png

image2 2.png

• Love
Reactions: DwarfCichlidLvr
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store