Least favourite fish

smmfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
NEBRASKA
I would have to say my least favorite fish is the PACU. Everyone is always mislead about how to properly care for them, they dont belong in the home aquarium, they belong in the wild.

rust9000

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Cumbria, UK
HiGhTiMeZ;530107; said:
s2pid platties and swordtails wont breed for me!!! :irked:
Yep i agree, i cant also breed guppies stupid little fish!!:irked: :irked: :irked:

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
smmfish;538765; said:
I would have to say my least favorite fish is the PACU. Everyone is always mislead about how to properly care for them, they dont belong in the home aquarium, they belong in the wild.
if thats the case then so does the pbass, arowana, pirarucu, rays, clown knifes, rtc's, tsns, some very large cichid species, etc.

sucks now doesnt it?

they all suffer from the same ignorance and improper care as the pacu

focker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2006
usa
i tried 2 wolf fish and hated them both . they are my least favorite. it was like having a log in my tank that made goldfish dissapear over night.

Carl D

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Doncaster, UK.
I hate rtc X tsn catfish most. They're just a fake fish that grow too big for tanks and too many find unknowing owners when they're about 3 inches long.

Carl.

Sunpoe

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Bubble-eyed goldfish. Every time I see them I just want to pop their eyes with a pin; yea, yea I know I have problems:screwy:

neonmadness

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
earth
froggyfiend;533612; said:
My least favorite fish are goldfish, guppies, gouramis and neon tetras

neons are the coolest fish ever, no contest. i supose im on the wrong site to be sayin that tho...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store