lfs in nj

rubencito

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2016
NJ stores aren't what they used to be. Absolutely Fish is probably the best store in the area. We cross into NY for the true gems; Monster, KHC, Kissena, Northern, Beitals, etc.
I know where beitels is and monster but where are the others

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
oh my gosh go to pet place in nanuet they get vampire tetras sting rays and they had a freshwater moray eel and they have tons of stuff try them out

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Does anyone know of any decent shops in South Jersey worth visiting other than the only two that I know of?

Reactions: bobblehead27

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
Does anyone know of any decent shops in South Jersey worth visiting other than the only two that I know of?
Which two do you know of?:D:D

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Which two do you know of?:D:D
Hah!.....guess I should have mentioned them huh?
I know of and don't mind taking a drive down to Aquarium Center in Clementon and there is Value Pet though not sure which town it is in.

Grinch

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
NJ
Monster pet is around the corner from value pet and have something worth buying about one in three visits (cheap dithers). Value pet has recently had a staff turnover that has resulted in a cleaner store, but MUCH higher livestock prices... cool stuff though. Stop by JB's for cheap hard goods and Ocean's for the experience on your way to Ocean City from Philly.

Aquarium center is nice if you are rolling deep in cash... they've got to pay for their $30k floor somehow. It's a very pretty floor.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Monster pet is around the corner from value pet and have something worth buying about one in three visits (cheap dithers). Value pet has recently had a staff turnover that has resulted in a cleaner store, but MUCH higher livestock prices... cool stuff though.
Aquarium center is nice if you are rolling deep in cash... they've got to pay for their $30k floor somehow. It's a very pretty floor.
Wasn't aware of a Monster Pet in that area,there are two here in Philly but they seem to be trying too hard to mimic PetSmart.Being a funky old school kind of shop that seems to have been in business forever I like Value Pet but it is a bit of a pain in the ass to get to with the way the highway and roads are designed.....and Aquarium Center paid thirty grand for their floor? My goodness.I miss their previous location.

Reactions: bobblehead27
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store