LFS: USA & CAN

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Daytona Aquarium in Daytona, FL. It is an awesome LFS that specializes in African, CA, and SA cichlids. They also have a few other fish. They sell both juvenile and adult specimens. They have a website called Cichlid Express where you can place orders and have them shipped.

eatingleg4peanut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2010
Maryland
Is there a thread on here with LFS's broken down by state? That would be a BOSS Sticky!

janiners305

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2010
Glendora, CA
For all the SoCal members, here's my two cents:

Azusa Pet--Azusa, CA has some great fish. Mostly freshwater, but does have some salt. Very knowledgeable and pretty reasonable pricing. I'm usually there at least once a week, just to see what he has new in stock. He does have some baby monsters. I saw some red tail cats, some kind of shovelnose cats (not sure what kind), and of course the oscars and pangasius.

Hacienda Aquatics---La Puente, CA. Tons of fish, really reasonable pricing. I got some 1.5" clown loaches for $3/each a while back. Really good quality.

Goldfish Plus--Covina, CA. Not the healthiest stock, but you can find the occasional steal there. Great prices for equipment though. He has almost everything you can imagine in stock. Its hard to find stuff, so if you just ask the owner (Peter) he'll tell you where it is. Equipment pricing isn't that bad--he's cheaper than most places.

geronimo69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Nighttouch

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2010
IL
Charlie's Aquarium in Pekin, IL

Mom & Pop shop thats been in business for over 30 years now. One of the best shops around. The animals are well cared for and the staff is very knowledgeable and a good group of people.

The amazing Catfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2009
Portland,Oregon
The Wetspot in Portland Oregon, Only does freshwater fish but the store is split so one half is the smaller more popular fish and the other the slightly more rare bigger fish. Knowledgeable people who are happy to help too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store