Aug 21, 2019
Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Illinois
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
if you are in the chicago land area or are willing to ship both fish let me now asap also we can meet somewhere also. Willing to trade 7-8 inch oscar

Dec 6, 2018
Indianapolis
I have a smallmouth bass and pretty sure the other one is a spotted bass thought he was a largemouth but looks a little différent i think but might be there about 5-8 inches maybe bigger i can send pics if you would like

Reactions: RTC Owner

RTC Owner

Feeder Fish
Aug 21, 2019
I have a smallmouth bass and pretty sure the other one is a spotted bass thought he was a largemouth but looks a little différent i think but might be there about 5-8 inches maybe bigger i can send pics if you would like
i am very interested in both can you post a picture of both of them.

Dec 6, 2018
Indianapolis
Just depends what kind of fish do you have? And there really healthy super active to the smallmouth eats about anything mostly pieces of talapia and the rock bass is really picky only eats feeders, worms, and freeze dried krill and when i go to feed tank have to make sure to give him something hell like because doesnt normally eat with other fish but really do like him there both pretty neat and have great colors especially smallmouth his eyes are gold and look awsome

RTC Owner

Feeder Fish
Aug 21, 2019
Just depends what kind of fish do you have? And there really healthy super active to the smallmouth eats about anything mostly pieces of talapia and the rock bass is really picky only eats feeders, worms, and freeze dried krill and when i go to feed tank have to make sure to give him something hell like because doesnt normally eat with other fish but really do like him there both pretty neat and have great colors especially smallmouth his eyes are gold and look awsome
I am willing to trade 7-8 inch oscar great fish hand feeds eats almost anything from bloodworms, live, pellets, talapia ,or a 4-5 inch azul peacock bass great colors eats same as the oscsr. In the morning i will post a feeding video of both fish! I am interested in the smallmouth and the spotted bass!

Dec 6, 2018
Indianapolis
Have 2 Oscars already but send a pic of the bass if possible mine got eaten and i have alot of différent fish to and interested in selling alot of them or maybe even trading depending on what is offered20190726_000212.jpgVideoCapture_20190821-012344.jpg

RTC Owner

Feeder Fish
Aug 21, 2019
Have 2 Oscars already but send a pic of the bass if possible mine got eaten and i have alot of différent fish to and interested in selling alot of them or maybe even trading depending on what is offeredView attachment 1385056View attachment 1385057
If your looking for a third oscar i have the one he has amazing color and a great personality. Also the bass is still a little shy but in no time he will be a monster. If your willing to trade the smallmouth and the spotted for the oscar or the peacock we got a deal. i will post the pictures in the morning if both fish. let me know what you would like to do.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store