Looking for large community friendly cat... Suggestions?

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Thanks for all the help guys! I made the decision and decided on the irwini. Just placed the order and will grow out the little 3" fish for a while before adding it to the 300.
Wow the first time someon ever took my advice on MFK!

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Wow the first time someon ever took my advice on MFK!
lol :D

I just wanted some research time and Im willing to give it a shot. I may or may not be able to keep it lifetime but at the growth rates Im reading, it should bring many years of fun.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Looks like everything is a go for the new little guy for next Wednesday. This gives me time to get the growout ready with some hiding spots for the new cat. Still growing out my Oscars for the big tank so I dont want the little cat stressed out by them. They are maybe 4 1/4 inches but are already little monsters.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Well it looks like Im going to have to wait a while on my cat. The vendor said the fish had a bad eye. Im glad to see a vendor who wont ship out any fish if it is sick or has issues.

So he just got in a new shipment of fish and is supposed to let me know if there is another Irwini in there. Hopefully just a little bigger than 3".... Will keep you guys informed

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well it looks like Im going to have to wait a while on my cat. The vendor said the fish had a bad eye. Im glad to see a vendor who wont ship out any fish if it is sick or has issues.

So he just got in a new shipment of fish and is supposed to let me know if there is another Irwini in there. Hopefully just a little bigger than 3".... Will keep you guys informed
Nice vendor, who is he?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store