Losing interest?

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
They're like $1500 here. My Dad doesn't want to pay even more for the power bill. He's not worried about space.
They are like less than $500 here. They are expensive on craigslist, but there is this place that has them for cheap. Power is cheap here and i don't use much power for my tanks, but that is likely to change in the near future. I also have plans to build some experimental equipment once i get the container.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
They are like less than $500 here. They are expensive on craigslist, but there is this place that has them for cheap. Power is cheap here and i don't use much power for my tanks, but that is likely to change in the near future. I also have plans to build some experimental equipment once i get the container.
Good luck.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
I am going to use electric valves to automate water changes on some tanks. I know about drip systems, but i am going to try something new.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
I am going to use electric valves to automate water changes on some tanks. I know about drip systems, but i am going to try something new.
Try the drip system. Trust me, that's just over complicating things. My semi-automated water change system is already enough.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
Man you really turned full circle here. When do you plan on doing all this?
I was never losing interest. I was just afraid that i was.
Try the drip system. Trust me, that's just over complicating things. My semi-automated water change system is already enough.
A drip system is constant. If i want it to do a water change with my system i will just press a button from anywhere and have it change water. Will I make money selling fish?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store