Losing interest?

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
Someone beat you to the automatic water change system. Press a button and walk away. You may want to invest into this if you do sell fish.

http://genesisreefsystems.com/product/renew-basic/
I can build one for cheaper.
So i got some fish for the top 40. I went to that wholesale place that i was talking about and got some cichlids. My original plan was to get 1 blood parrot cichlid but they did not have any. If anything is going to make me lose interest it's these new fish. I don't like them one bit.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
I have 3. They were cheap. The guy said that they were all males and he said that males get more colorful. I got them from LiveFishDirect. They did not have any aquariums. They just kept all of the small fish in a bunch of utility sinks. They had probably 100 sinks. I am going to wait until he gets better. I have some medium pellet cichlid gold and i have not seen them eat. I also got another pleco and 2 apple snails while i was there. I will probably move the electric blues into the 55 once i get the shipping container and get the 55 out there. I will then move my 20 and then both of my 40s. Then i will build a rack to hold an additional 6 40s and i decided that i am going to hold off on buying a used tank and build a plywood tank instead.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store