• PC

Votes: 57 66.3%

• Total voters

le patron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2008
USA
Ok, since this question hasn't been asked on a large scale on MFK yet, I thought I would do the honors.

What computers do the MFK community use or prefer? Mac or PC?

personally I use PC, but I'm about to get a Mac because they have such an amazing reputation and I'm sick of problems with PCs.

Noto

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2008
The South
I don't have a strong preference. I currently use PCs. I've used Macs, and they're fine. They're not bulletproof like some of their proponents claim though.

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
I can't say I have a favorite. I use a Mac at work for graphics and I use a PC at home. Both have their pros and cons I think.

DavidW

INCOMING!!!
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2005
Manaus, Brasil
Mac
:)
As Steve Jobs so accurately said : you won;t find a PC owner who says they love their PC but there are plenty of Mac users ( me included) who love their Macs.
Immune to internet viruses, blazing fast, user friendly, integrated machine and O.S , beautiful design always ahead of anyone else... yadda yadda ( ok, I;m a fan! LOL)
:)

thesquishy

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2009
in a world of my own...
Im a PC ...
but likes using a Mac for graphics...but I dont have access to one anymore =(

dragogreen

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2008
Socal
i have a mac and pc so i use a combination of both for everyday websurfing/video/word/excel i use mac but engineering specific programs i use pc... i guess it all really depends on your usage or need but its seems like my mac is alot more stable then my pc at times (i.e. less crashes and such). But each have its pro and cons, most mac nowadays are basically PC hardware and just different OS. Boot camp offer the choice of running multiple OS on the computer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store