cleveland,ohio
Price
Region
Midwest / Great Lakes
State
Ohio
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Majority of this equipment came from the Bellagio tanks that were made on the show tanked by ATM. Used for less than 2 months. All like new condition.

I bought the tanks to expand my operation. I dont have a need for the filtration.

2 x jbj arctica 2hp titanium commercial chillers. has all controllers and and additional plumbing. 2000ea

1 x super reef octopus xp 8000ext protein skimmer. 1200

2 x dual cartridge filters each one handles 2000 gallons. 200ea

1 x 6 sock table / sump / bio filter. This is made by sweet water. Has 6 socks then a chamber for all your bio media to sit then the last chamber for your pumps. Its 6x3 footprint 500

2 x sweetwater low space aeration bio filters one is 30" tall other is 4ft tall. 300 and 400 perspectivly. Both have media.

I have a big assortment of sumps all acrylic. 2ftlong to 4ft long 80-200each all have media

If you want more info or pictures please text me as I dont check this very often. 216 773 9990 Josh

bharper856

Exodon
Jan 12, 2019
Sicklerville nj
Hey josh unrelated topic but we just set up a few more 2000gallons and wanted to know if you have any large or exra fish you want to clear up. We will be glad to come vist you and take some home. Already have a south american rescue going

lamanuts

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
cleveland,ohio
Hey josh unrelated topic but we just set up a few more 2000gallons and wanted to know if you have any large or exra fish you want to clear up. We will be glad to come vist you and take some home. Already have a south american rescue going

Sure do, send me a message at the number above I can take a look at your setups and tell you what I have

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store