• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike fail

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2008
ponca city oklahoma
if i wanted a corn snake i would have taken it. i see it as luck, them losing it is just that, they lost it, tough luck. You finding it, good luck

mattison187

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2007
vermont
Mike fail;2405982; said:
if i wanted a corn snake i would have taken it. i see it as luck, them losing it is just that, they lost it, tough luck. You finding it, good luck
kinda the way i looked at it....

rmorse

Gr8 Stalker
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
Great Mills, Maryland
djdlemma;2405999; said:
I voted to return it. Would have been tempted to keep it, but I'm always scared of karma coming back to bite me.....
Posted via Mobile Device

:ROFL:

wolfsburgfanatic

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2008
Frederick, MD
I would have taken him to the front desk... but then I'm not a big snake person either

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
I would have returned it as I am not into snakes myself

however I do see the other side to it-

if the store permitted it to get loose, its their fault- the snake could have died- a good reasoning why you should have kept it

Ophiuchus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2006
AL
www.ShiningSnakes.com
Stealing is stealing.

If there was a $200 Fluval filter that happened to get misplaced in the restroom, this discussion wouldn't be taking place.

Just because it is small enough to fit in your pocket and it was not in its proper place doesn't justify stealing it. Period.

Gee...if I ever started my own pet store one day, I would hope if such a situation arose, you guys would be more honest than what I'm seeing here.

Ophiuchus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2006
AL
www.ShiningSnakes.com
Proteus;2406019; said:
if the store permitted it to get loose, its their fault- the snake could have died- a good reasoning why you should have kept it
Not really. The right thing would have been to return the snake to the front desk and advise them to improve the security of their snake enclosures and explain how easy it would have been for anyone just have walked out with it...like the OP apparently did.

Ophiuchus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2006
AL
www.ShiningSnakes.com
Mike fail;2405982; said:
Bet you wouldn't feel that way if you had lost your wallet.

kafiltafiisch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2008
missouri
i think its legit seeing as the snake was obviously not being cared for properly. i would have been like ay i found this snake in the bathroom its mine now ur too irresponsible to care for it while im around but atev the poll is kinda wack because like rmorse said its morals and everyone is different...
but takin the snake was a good move i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store