Meet Chappie

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
I do love an albino Pacu, I hope you can give him a nice long term home, subbed and good luck, they get monsterous fast.
Imo 400g is no where near what they need to reach their full potential of 3 ft garden table top sized. Maybe a big free standing kiddie pool is an option if money for a 1k+ gallon tank isn't viable.
pacu mom pacu mom

Thanks for sharing.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
5709059B-73B6-489E-8044-B669ABFA249C.jpeg
I do love an albino Pacu, I hope you can give him a nice long term home, subbed and good luck, they get monsterous fast.
Imo 400g is no where near what they need to reach their full potential of 3 ft garden table top sized. Maybe a big free standing kiddie pool is an option if money for a 1k+ gallon tank isn't viable.
pacu mom pacu mom

Thanks for sharing.
I have been shy to share because after finding out about the tank requirements I felt like people would roast me pretty good. I have joined a local fish club in my city and have found a long term, permanent home for chappie. He will eventually be rehomed to a 3k gal pond which already has 5 2.5’ black pacus and a large variety of other neat fish.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I am really happy to be a part of this group, I have had lots of help from some amazing people who have given me courage to post about this guy. Including thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter , J jaws7777 , Deadliestviper7 Deadliestviper7 and a few others that may not be in to pacus but have helped me feel comfortable posting about my baby monster.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
No... Build your own 3k pond, mfk'er
My original plan was to take a walk out in my basement and have the biggest tank possible in my laundry room, that I could see in my theatre room. But my wife’s father has been diagnosed with cancer so we are planning to move closer to where he is next year. This being said I don’t want to affect the resale value of my current place. But part of us moving us looking into having a full sized fish room, basement, garage or possibly both.

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
You understand it's needs, your a grown responsible man and that's great. I think the issue is not with guys like you, it's the guys filling 55g with monsters and letting them eat each other. You have a plan.

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
You understand it's needs, your a grown responsible man and that's great. I think the issue is not with guys like you, it's the guys filling 55g with monsters and letting them eat each other. You have a plan.
Thank you Sir. I can’t wait for the day I can properly house a few of these guys, and many other monsters. I’m already looking into ways that I can make the hobby into something that supports itself. I’m practicing breeding, networking with folks who are in the fish industry and trying to find ways to make money to support the habit. Er emm. Addiction. Lol

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I am really happy to be a part of this group, I have had lots of help from some amazing people who have given me courage to post about this guy. Including thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter , J jaws7777 , Deadliestviper7 Deadliestviper7 and a few others that may not be in to pacus but have helped me feel comfortable posting about my baby monster.
Chappie looks great post away. Anyone who throws stones better make sure they don't live in glass houses lol

Pere

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2018
Nice one there! I think u got to help someone aswell cuz am having issues with profile picture right

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store