Member vanished!!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
He posted in a thread I started about Banana stem filtration couple days ago.
I think you're mistaken Duane. We're talking about M MultipleTankSyndrome . He hasn't been seen since Sept 9th. He certainly hasn't posted in your banana filtration thread, I posted in it earlier, and haven't seen any posts by him.

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
I think you're mistaken Duane. We're talking about M MultipleTankSyndrome . He hasn't been seen since Sept 9th. He certainly hasn't posted in your banana filtration thread, I posted in it earlier, and haven't seen any posts by him.
I am mistaken, must have read wrong.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I wish he'd come back with some new material. I enjoy a good forum debate.

What I never did care for was the condescending attitude. I think I read in one thread where he wrote something like "I plan to keep more species of fish than you in the future so I am the one who's correct here" or some silly ish...

But you know sometimes the best recipes call for some crazy ingredients. He was definitely of value here and I hope we hear from him again...

...without the condescension.

Reactions: Deadeye and Jexnell

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I wish he'd come back with some new material. I enjoy a good forum debate.

What I never did care for was the condescending attitude. I think I read in one thread where he wrote something like "I plan to keep more species of fish than you in the future so I am the one who's correct here" or some silly ish...

But you know sometimes the best recipes call for some crazy ingredients. He was definitely of value here and I hope we hear from him again...

...without the condescension.
He certainly had a "style" of putting things across on occasion but hey, that's what makes everyone unique.

Over 2months now without a murmur from him. I tried looking through a few of his last posts to see if he fell out with anyone but I can't find any clues why he should have suddenly vanished.

Looks like he's gone for good.

• Sad
Reactions: FahakaPapa

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
There is still a chance he may return. Sometimes big life events happen that can take months of your time away from the things your enjoy.

also with the holidays approaching ever too quickly time may be his most valuable thing right now which he may not want to spend on Forums.
Give him time, he may return, we can hope!

Reactions: Deadeye and Jexnell

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Mustve not looked too hard lol....
Granted, he's wound a few people up at times but imo there's no stand out thread where there's a justifiable reason for him to just throw his toys out of the pram and vanish.

Unless you know of a thread which i've overlooked! Lol.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
My guess is that he had had enough of us arguing with everything he said - whether or not for good reason.

Reactions: Backfromthedead
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store