Member vanished!!

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
I have been wondering the same about M MultipleTankSyndrome .
I did assume as it was roughly the time of the start of the new semester that perhaps he was waist deep in studies.

Reactions: Friller2009

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
M MultipleTankSyndrome is a very analytical person, probably over analytical really. I wouldn’t be surprised to find he has spent several weeks researching if 4 or 5mm sized gravel would be better for his new tank and that’s why he hasn’t been around the forum lately.

seriuously I was looking forward to seeing how his tank was progressing so hopefully he pops up soon.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
M MultipleTankSyndrome is a very analytical person, probably over analytical really. I wouldn’t be surprised to find he has spent several weeks researching if 4 or 5mm sized gravel would be better for his new tank and that’s why he hasn’t been around the forum lately.

seriuously I was looking forward to seeing how his tank was progressing so hopefully he pops up soon.
Which tank....his 563.6574 litre one, or his 125.7345, lol.

Or, he could have inadvertantly measured the gap it was going into in inches, and measured his actual tank in cm's, only to realise his mistake when his tank wouldn't fit in the gap.....and he's gone into meltdown, lol.

I'm sure we'll see him soon.

Midwater

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2021
Thailand
Being a loach person myself, I used to participate in the loaches.com forum some twenty years ago. I stopped, for my own personal feelings about that forum which I do not need to go into here.

I do think that maybe M MultipleTankSyndrome has been active over there since he stopped being seen over here.

If you are lurking, be good to see you back.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
A lot of cool people have left the forum over the years, hopefully we wont see too many more jump ship.
You still have me! I would place myself in between cool and really cool personality wise. Overall I’m probably the most respected and serious member on the forum as well ;)

Reactions: cockroach

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
You still have me! I would place myself in between cool and really cool personality wise. Overall I’m probably the most respected and serious member on the forum as well ;)
You know what would make you more cool? Finishing a pond.
All I have to do is tag one name... hahaha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store