MFK Meet: Seattle Summer '11!!!

Aesop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2007
Garden Grove
bahamaqt00;5074194; said:
What fish did he have on display at the chinese resturant? I agree though, Aquarium Paradise kind of sucks they didnt have anything cool when I was there a couple months ago. Aquarist world is one of my faves, although the huuuge female motoro died from over breeding :(

I got her 2nd to last pup!

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
bahamaqt00;5074194;5074194 said:
What fish did he have on display at the chinese resturant? I agree though, Aquarium Paradise kind of sucks they didnt have anything cool when I was there a couple months ago. Aquarist world is one of my faves, although the huuuge female motoro died from over breeding :(
Don't want to post it on an open forum. Go check it out yourself sometime though. It is well worth it.

Big Daves Rays

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
Seattle WA
Just heard about this. I may meet up with you guys. Pet Pourri, and a place for pets are probably my favorite shops to hit up. Everything else is very hit or miss.

Big Daves Rays

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
Seattle WA
Sorry but I've sold all my big rays and tanks. I've started on less than monster fish breeding now. I've started breeding angelfish. My whole room is a hatchery now. I've got about 30+ tanks up now with plans to add 30 more. You're welcome to check it out if you'd like but not sure how many mfk'ers would be interested in seeing it.

Racersk

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2010
Covington
Dave your too humble!

I was the one that mentioned the MFK meet to you...

And your fish room is better than some fish stores I've been too! I am sure that all the locals would love to see it. You may not have monster tanks anymore, but your fish room qualifies as monster!

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
Since they're so close, thought this would be appropriate to post here...

anyone in the area is welcome to come to our Portland unofficial mini-meet on May 7... link in my signature!

Big Daves Rays

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2006
Seattle WA
Racersk;5076919; said:
Dave your too humble!

I was the one that mentioned the MFK meet to you...

And your fish room is better than some fish stores I've been too! I am sure that all the locals would love to see it. You may not have monster tanks anymore, but your fish room qualifies as monster!

Thanks, anything worth doing is worth doing well. If people want to come check it out I'm good with it.

Dave

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store