MMA News and Notes

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
My main reason I don't like him is the brown pride tattoo across his chest. if he were white and it said white pride then I doubt he would even be let fight in UFC, he'd be
My main reason I don't like him is the brown pride tattoo across his chest. if he were white and it said white pride then I doubt he would even be let fight in UFC, he'd be called a racist. I don't care for double standards.

That brock fight was crazy I remember that one. Brock never did like getting hit in the face.
lol how could you not not like Cain? Upstanding citizen and a great family man. Who gives a rats arse about the tattoo? The man is just proud of his heritage. Guaranteed uncle Dana would still market the **** out of Conor magregor if he had a “white pride” tat across his chest. Terrible comment. Oh and for the record i am as white as they come

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
My main reason I don't like him is the brown pride tattoo across his chest. if he were white and it said white pride then I doubt he would even be let fight in UFC, he'd be
My main reason I don't like him is the brown pride tattoo across his chest. if he were white and it said white pride then I doubt he would even be let fight in UFC, he'd be called a racist. I don't care for double standards.

That brock fight was crazy I remember that one. Brock never did like getting hit in the face.
lol how could you not not like Cain? Upstanding citizen and a great family man. Who gives a rats arse about the tattoo? The man is just proud of his heritage. Guaranteed uncle Dana would still market the **** out of Conor magregor if he had a “white pride” tat across his chest. Terrible comment. Oh and for the record i am as white as they come btw

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Who are you the comment police? If you don't like my comment then too bad, it's my opinion and I don't need you telling me how to think. You like him then good for you, I personally think if it were a white guy with that sort of tattoo then it would be a totally different situation, society has proven that many times in the past. You feel differently then fine, but don't come here telling me "terrible comment" like you are some sort of internet comment overseer.

Reactions: FMA4ME

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
lol how could you not not like Cain? Upstanding citizen and a great family man. Who gives a rats arse about the tattoo? The man is just proud of his heritage. Guaranteed uncle Dana would still market the **** out of Conor magregor if he had a “white pride” tat across his chest. Terrible comment. Oh and for the record i am as white as they come btw
You are 100% wrong on this 1. No way in hell the UFC would promote anyone with white pride tattoo. The UFC would lose all sponsors if they try that. Back in the day before all fighters wore UFC and Reebok branded jerseys there was a fighter that was trying to wear some walk in shirt of a company that was popular with white pride people and they banned him from wearing the brand and the second he lost a fight he was gone from the UFC

Reactions: FMA4ME

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
Dana White would promote anyone that pulled massive Ppv numbers regardless of they’re racial beliefs or what they had decided to have tattooed on them. It’s all about $$$$ these days unfortunately.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store