Monster Energy Corporation vs. MonsterFishKeepers.com

Rayshot1

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
California
I dont drink them but i will boycott and spread the word not to drink the crap..i hope they see a plunge at theyre next quarterly profits meeting

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
its funny how i see it coming but i kept it to myself.
most people will be able to tell the M logo from monster energy and monster fish keeper, but handful of retards will get confused..and the laws and regulations exist to protect the retards LOL
and the monsterfishkeeper M logo indeed imitating with "creativity" to the M from monster energy which trademarked and registered logo.
this is the world we live in and winner and looser dont matter to me, those 2 companies and their mission are in business for the money and "helping".

probassfisher010

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2011
California
I kinda agree, think of a 14 year old who's never seen the MFK symbol, but some how stumbles upon it, they will think monster energy, guaranteed. Bam, now it's illegal, unfortunately that's how it works

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Kujiraya

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2012
aerobic environment
I support Monster Energy drinks must fight copyright with Monster Fish Keepers to protect consumers in case consumers realize too much difficulty in differentiating Monster Energy drinks from Pleco slime.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store