Monster Energy Corporation vs. MonsterFishKeepers.com

B_IN_SD

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2006
Sturgis S.D.
What a joke, or did they just figure out the drink tastes like my fish tank filter water [both have quite a kick] rofl

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
To Whom It May Concern -

I have recently heard about a copyright battle regarding whether Monsterfishkeepers.com's "M" symbol is a copyright infringement. I am writing to inform you that your grounds for lawsuit are asinine at best. As a consumer of Monster energy drinks, I think the copyright battle is ridiculous in every aspect. The symbols are in no way related and quite frankly, good luck copyrighting the letter "m," as Miriam Webster and Oxford might have something to say about that....Just sayin....

Everybody has the right to the letter and to use it any way they see fit. The MFK "M" in no way resembles the Monster energy "M." Just let it be.

And, I think you will agree with me if you step back for a moment and think about what you are saying. What about Scorpio? Personally, I believe Scorpio has better grounds for lawsuit than you do.

Thank you for your time.

~Kelly
How's it sound? Too much?

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI

Carefree_Dude

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
It's possible that monster energy doesn't want to sue MFK either. Due to copyright laws though, a copyright holder has to go after anything that even remotely resembles their copyright, or else someone else could come in, steal their copyright, and say, "Hey, they don't care about their copyright. they didn't do anything with monsterfishkeepers"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store