Monster Energy Corporation vs. MonsterFishKeepers.com

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
Monster Energy owns no right to the wording "Monster" as long as it clearly does not mimic/copy to try to pretend/trick people to think they are the same... I'm been calling fish Monster Fish for 20 years..

I'm going to support MFK for as long as my wallet allows me (if that time comes..) I wouldn't mind donating to the cause.

Gervahlt

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Asheville, NC
Form sent to Monster Energy, post to their facebook page, post to my facebook page asking for anyone who knows me to boycott their product, letter sent to McDonald's telling them that Monster Energy was trying to take away their right to the letter "M" as a logo. Check, check, check, and check.

Wiggles92

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Pennsylvania
Form sent to Monster Energy, post to their facebook page, post to my facebook page asking for anyone who knows me to boycott their product, letter sent to McDonald's telling them that Monster Energy was trying to take away their right to the letter "M" as a logo. Check, check, check, and check.
It should be interesting to see how that plays out; I would love to see McDonald's tear Monster Energy a new one over the "M" thing.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Because I always get frustrated when I come to this site thinking its a Monster Energy drink, you should see how pissed I get when I goto McDonald's and its not a Monster Energy drink either.
what about when you go into mcdonald's expecting a monster flowerhorn?

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store