More tank pics, updated

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
Couple of interesting developments.

Chip is showing bit of a reddish blush on the top of his head. Hopefully it comes in even stronger, makes a nice contrast to his blue. He's also sporting a new gash on his side so he hasn't learned his lesson yet.

Added some of the lime pothos to Kong and Patch's tanks also. The algae on Kong's canister has completely disappeared. Other algae in their tanks is vanishing as well.

Last edited:

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
The clashes between Boss and Chip are well documented. Here, Boss warns off Chip. The severum is 0-100 versus the parrot. He tries to intimidate the BP but it doesn't work and he ends up backing off. Boss will bluff, but if Chip gets too aggressive he goes on the attack. Chip ends up retreating to the other side. A fight with Boss is 24/7 and Chip isn't up to it. In the last pic Boss watches Chip leave.

Chip n Boss 2.jpg

Chip n Boss 3.jpg

Chip n Boss 4.jpg

Chip n boss 5.jpg

Boss 5.jpg

Reactions: Ulu and Jexnell

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
My ever playful Oscar Brick. Totally rotten and adorable. A favorite game is 'follow across the tank.' But when he gets close he puffs at the camera. Chip creeps up into the last shot.

Brick 1.jpg

Brick 2.jpg

Brick 3.jpg

Brick 4.jpg

Reactions: Ulu and Jexnell

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
I did a partial w/c, siphon and filter clean on Patchs' tank. Got home from work and her water was turning cloudy. She's pretty much done with egg sitting. She'll come out more and starts gulping pellets. Some of the eggs have been eaten too. I'll do a full clean in the next two days.

Chip is sporting another 'beauty mark' on one side, a large one. It's good that he eats well, he spends 60% of the time healing! Another midnight mystery. He is beginning to find his own space and goes there.

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
I got some large shooter marbles for my fish to play with. The parrots like pushing them around! My O spooked at them and floated sideways (drama queen) so I removed them from the big tank.

Tango is posing with his here. He moved them an hour later:

Tango 1.jpg

Tango 2.jpg

Reactions: ad88
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store