Motoro stingray help

DestinyRose

Feeder Fish
Oct 4, 2022
Have you tested your water?
Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
21-30%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Looking for some help.

I’ve owned my four motoro stingrays for about 4 years. 2 boys and 2 girls. We lost one of our females, because a male got her pregnant and we lost her during birthing. That was a year ago, they were all in a 700 gallon tank. When we lost her we took the other female Luna out and put her in a 125 by herself. She’s been established in this tank for awhile thriving doing great, all of a sudden she’s not eating. We did water changes to make sure that was good. Still wouldn’t eat, thought she was just throwing a fit, she at about a 2 weeks ago a couple worms but now is refusing to touch any. Her hip bones by her tail are showing and between her eyes is sunk in. I tested her water, it all seems to be okay ph was about 7.2. Ammonia 0. I put some prime in 4 nights ago and quick start with a huge water change. I treated for parasites 24 hours ago and nothing. I been doing little water changes every day except today since I put the medicine in last night.

Any advice? This has never happened. I’m wondering if the tank is crashing? I don’t know if putting her in by the boys would be the best idea with her being this way?

If it helps the tank is plumbed to a sump also. I don’t want to lose her and have never had this happen before.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store