Moved the bichirs to the 100 gallon... what to expect?

Sarahmander

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2018
San Diego
Here are the two kiddos that were fighting. They seem all settled now. They eat just fine, no more slime coat shedding, and all three bichirs have been super active and having fun playing in the bubble wall or chilling on the moss (even my Del, who I am sure has anxiety)20190219_183729.jpg .

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
View attachment 1361494 here ya go, Haha. Kinda busy right now, but rocks and smaller driftwood will be taken out as they get bigger. Also, a LOT more plants are in the works.
Looks great! I love the driftwood arrangement, looks like it gives them plenty of places to hide and explore. :)

Also, may I ask if that is you in your avatar? I love the hair (would look awesome in bright green or orange!) but don't think I could pull it off that well. :D

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
One of my LFSs. Called Pet Kingdom. It was $100 and I had to use a jigsaw to cut it to fit in the opening of my tank. :duh: It's a good piece though. 3 months in water and it still hasn't fully sank :frog:
Looks heavy and still not sinking? Still looks great, ive been looking for a nice DW also but cant find the right one.

Reactions: Sarahmander
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store