MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
just wow, my hopes and dreams for one day

Schaf83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2016
Read through all 38 pages and this the best build thread I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing, that gar is a beautiful fish.

Dis

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Your gar is really nice. How is the rest of the stock?

If I had your tank I'd probably put too many fish in it. What you've done is really nice

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Hello. Thank you for your stopping by. Yes – you can see koi pond in wintergarden behind the root – here is a video of this KOI pond if you want to see it.

I have never vacuumed the sand – it would be almost impossible. Everything is done through filtration system. Nobody also dives there – it would scary the fish and also it would be dangerous due to stingrays. I only clean glass with magnet which I ordered directly from the USA – there wasn`t magnet for such a thick glass in my country. Concrete is insulated with 10 cm styrofoam from the outside - If I switch off my heat pump, water temperature drops only 10C per 24 hours. There are no earthquakes in my country at all but If I could I would move to California immediately because of the nice weather.

Thanks a lot for your nice and kind words I appreciate it highly.
if you move to california prepare to give up all your fish besides the wide bar sds'
bc asian aros, rays and gars are all illegal lol. that wood is freaking amazing though!
where did u get it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store