My arowana's tail is broken, please help me how can I make it grow again

rathankumar492

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2019
Thank you. I would try that for sure. What about the fact that he is turning round and round? It looks like he is eating his own tail or fins. What I suspect is, aro thinks that some other fish is behind him and so he is trying attack him? Though it's his own tail.
He is alone in my 4 * 1.5 feet tank over years

By the way you guys are really kind and helpful. I never expected I would get this much responses. Once again thank you

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I believe he is quarantined as of now..if not please do the same and continue the melafix treatment. First priority would be clean water as that would aid in his treatment.
Melafix don’t do anything.

rathankumar492

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2019
Guys i want to tell you this, i went to out of state for a month and when i came back yesterday i noticed that it's fins are now growing. Before i leave from home i used to change 30% water every 2 days for 15 days and adding some rock salt. But i did not see the result that time.

Then i left the home, and told my maid to take care of him and asked her to change 30% water every 3 days. She did that. I came back and noticed my aro is very active like before and tail are growing now. Not fully grew but i can see the difference. I will post its image or video in few days so you guys also can see it.

monsteraqua

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2016
South East Asia
What country do you live in?
Special arowana medication made by Qian HU (famous arowana breeder/farm in singapore)
Has a very good type of medicine for fast regrowth, same happened to my 24k xb.
Solved the problem with salt and the medication.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store