My fish room finally starting to come together 01-09-2011

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
how long until RTC outgrow the tank? Lets say.. from 4 inches until outgrow? (I want one.. want to know tank sizes)

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
We've lost a lot of fish, particularly my shovelnose cats. Its a long story that got its own thread. I almost left the hobby when that happened. I still have my niger cats though and they are huge. They are at least 34". They desperately need to be moved into a pond.

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sorry to hear you've lost a few :( I've just looked through your thread your 600 looks amazing great job :thumbup:
Love the Niger cats I've currently got a couple biggest is 14" ish nothing like those giants you've got there , there's a couple at around 28" in a fish shop not too far from me that's biggest I've seem in person , can't imagine what yours look like up close there huge :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
wow wet whiskers, glad to see your still in the hobby.
I loved your 600 when you got it. Nobody want's anything bad to happen to their fish or they wouldn't spend the money or have the dedication from the get go.
It just happens sometimes. Not all fish are compatible, even if it works in someone elses tank, every fish has a personality. I'm so glad you still have your big nigers. I would love to see a pic of them now. Glad your still in the hobby, alot of earlier members have left. Glad to see you still have H20 tv's at your house. lol...

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Glad to hear from you again, Jen

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store