My Midas Thread

JAX3000

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2017
Surrey
Most people will probably agree you should take the most dominate fish, I just never end up liking that fish’s personality long term. Turns tanks into single specimen deals too quick. I’d sooner clip the tough guy for a bunch of capable fish who can keep a decent stalemate. I usually go the opposite and lose the manic fish for a variety of more even keeled tough guys.
Yeah, I'm quite keen on ending up with with a nutcase... in spite of the fact that last time I did that, it ended in divorce...! :confused:

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

JAX3000

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2017
Surrey
Well, they all calmed down allot after a few flower pots and a bit of time to get settled in...

Here's my big "guy". He's WAY bigger than any other fish in the tank and he's totally dominates the tank and I think he's a stunner.... very happy with this chap, if "he" turns out to be a chap.

It's crazy, looking back at the old pics, they really have grown and added bulk since I got them only a few weeks ago.

20180614_105217.jpg

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Stunners all of them, hate to be in your shoes when it's time to pick. For some reason I want a orange creamsickle now...

Reactions: JAX3000

JAX3000

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2017
Surrey
Yep, they're gorgeous!
And you're right! I want to keep them all...! I wish I was better at capturung how lovely they actually are. They're all so different too!

JAX3000

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2017
Surrey
I didn't even know it was an ice cream...! Haha! I just Googled it and learned something.
I didn't get the joke either and was about to say which of mine would you like...!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jexnell
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store