My new Endlicheri

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
i didn't expect that to actually work, thanks!...I think candiru to fire eel is an improvement lol.

Are you sure you're ready to handle the WORST camera in history (crappy fliphone camera that can't record videos)?
who cares what the quality is, I use my phone for photos and videos and I have to shoot with 0 light most of the time since that is when my fish are active. Look at this video, it is so bad but who cares the fish is cool.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
So my endli attacked my synodontis the other night, he is fine no damage at all he just held him in his mouth. I wonder why it happened as the synodontis is way to big for the endli to eat. The syno can be a jerk sometimes especially to new fish in the tank so maybe the endli got pissed at him. I will moniter them closely and hopefully it was just a one time thing. The syno stays far away from him now lol.

Iamfish

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
www.instagram.com
Finally got him eating massivores so hopefully that will quell other attacks. Its funny the syno was the last fish in my tank that I thought would be in danger, I have a smaller slimmer cat and a platinum senegal both are to big for him to eat but would make a lot more sense then the syno. I do have plans to move the smaller cat and the senegal to a different tank before he grows big enough to eat them.

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store