my parrot aint he cute

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
that's why monstroseties such as these parrots shouldn't be in the market. ^^^^^ :)

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
xmixmasterx said:
The naturalist point of view highly disagrees with hybridization because it's not natural. If you can't find it in the wild, then it's almost like it's fake. Kinda like those fish they tattoo with neon colors. Parrots are neat looking though!
Oh yeah, because bettas, fancy guppys, fancy goldfish, koi carp and red oscars are soooo natural. Knowone has a problem with them so what is the big deal with hybrids?

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
sandtiger said:

yes, yes i am.
According to this place, we're closely related to guinea pigs too :)
http://www.tasc-creationscience.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=123&Itemid=1

Humans and “great apes” (e.g. orangutans, chimpanzees, and
gorillas) cannot successfully produce offspring due to a difference in
the number of chromosomes in their gametes… human gametes (sex
cells) each have 23 chromosomes (for a total of 46) and ape gametes
have 24 chromosomes (for a total of 48). This difference in the
number of chromosomes prevents a sperm cell of either species from
successfully fertilizing an egg from the other species.

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/gen01/gen01739.htm

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Benfica540 said:
And I walk away victorious yet again :bling: :cool:
No you don't, until it is tried and failed you have proven nothing, that is whats so great about science. Yesterday the earth was flat, germs didn't exist and animals didn't feel pain...it will be interesting to know what we will learn tomorrow. Animals that are less closely related then humans and chimps have reproduced, I have no doubt that a human hybrid could be made.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
sandtiger said:
No you don't, until it is tried and failed you have proven nothing, that is whats so great about science.

hah, yeah. I was just playing around with the whole bling bling thing. But the truth is that it hasn't been proven that humans and chimps can hybridize. Scientists come up with new info ALL the time which proves and disproves a bunch of things. I remember seeing something on CNN a while ago I think where scientists are now saying that we're more closely related to dogs than we are to chimps. :confused:

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Benfica540 said:
I remember seeing something on CNN a while ago I think where scientists are now saying that we're more closely related to dogs than we are to chimps. :confused:
Just like politicians, you cannot believe a lot of scientists. The idea of humans being closely related to dogs rather them chimps is bogas,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store